What is a Certified Pre-Owned Toyota?
Toyota Certified Pre-Owned Vehicles and The Benefits
You may hear Certified Pre-Owned quite a bit when you are busy shopping for your next vehicle. Toyota has its own Certified Pre-Owned program in which qualified vehicles endure a thorough inspection and is equipped with one of the best warranties available.
Toyota Certified Pre-Owned vehicles must have less than 85,000 miles on the odometer, and can only be the current model or six model years back. Toyota Certified Pre-owned Vehicles include:
- 160-Point Quality Assurance Inspection
- CARFAX® Vehicle History Report™
- 12 Month/12,000 Mile Comprehensive Warranty
- 7-year/100,000-mile Limited Powertrain Warranty from original date first sold as new
- 8-year/100,000-mile Factory Hybrid Battery Warranty (for Hybrid vehicles)
- Warranty transferable at no cost for added resale value
- 24-hour Roadside Assistance for 1 year
- Travel Protection
- Substitute Transportation
- Toll-Free Line Assistance
- Special Financing Available
As you can see with this massive list, there are lots of benefits when purchasing a Certified Pre-Owned Toyota. In addition to these benefits from Toyota, Dick Hannah also includes a Pre-Owned Peace of Mind Promise AND Lifetime Limited Warranty on all New and Certified Pre-Owned Toyota’s. We have a limited selection of Certified Pre-Owned Toyota’s in stock, so be sure to grab yours before it is gone!